Monday, September 8, 2008

hello everyone. my full name is mark curtis buoye. i was born in redlands california and i've lived in the redlands area my entire life. in my free time i enjoy watching movies, chillin with my friends, meeting new people. im not much of a party person i just like relaxing with a couple close friends . my job is very interesting. i work for my cousin as a beekeeper but i also started my own apiary business this past summer. i love working honey bees!! every day has a different challenge, sometimes for the better but most of the time for the worst. i enjoy working outdoors though. bee's are what i know best and they consume a good portion of my time so i had to put that out there. i'm a really chill person though when it comes down to it. my family always comes first and i am a momma's boy too. so don't hate. hit me up.my birthday is in two day's too

curty b.

No comments: